Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Father's Day Gift Idea Roundup


It's one week until Father's Day and I still have no idea what to do for Jim or my Dad. Thank goodness for some amazing and creative women who have allowed me to share their wonderful ideas.


The Divas at Dating Divas  created this fun candy bouquet. I don't know a man who wouldn't love a bouquet full of chocolate. Jim would be in heaven. In fact I know a lot of women who would love this gift also. 

A Father is a child's first super hero, why not give your's the fuel needed to battle spiders, mice and those monsters under the bed. (The missions most common for our resident superhero.)
This fun idea comes from Alpha Mom and it includes a printable of the labels you will need. 

Sarah and Jessica at Pretty Providence have put together this wonderful gift basket just for your Pop. My kids call my Dad Poppy so this basket screamed a must for me to do. (Mom - if your reading this please don't tell Dad)

I love this sweet and simple picture frame from Kelly at Simply Kelly Designs. This is the type of gift Jim loves to bring to the office to show off the kids. 

So many to choose from, which will it be? I hope these ideas provide you the inspiration needed to have a spectacular Father's Day. 

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...