Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Some of My Favorite Projects from College ... so far

This summer I began a new journey - I headed back to college. It's been both fun and overwhelming and my family has been amazing with the adjustments that we have had to make. I took two classes this summer - Visual Design Principle and Design Technology. Both helped me get familiar with Adobe Illustrator. I love this program and wonder how I ever lived without it. 

Today I'd like to share a few of the assignments I completed this summer that I'm proud of. 

Learning about font types is fascinating and finding the right fonts for these words was very fun. 

This was my favorite project - I love my little owl 

My midterm project was to create a vector magazine cover using a picture of myself. If you had told me that I would be creating this before class started I would have said you were crazy. 


I had to create packaging for a fictional tea company. Would you buy this tea?

I begin 3 new classes in September and can't wait to see what gets thrown at me. 

Until next time,
Karri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...